At stockingsdirect.co.uk you can earn loyalty points every time you make a purchase.
For each £1 you spend you earn 1 point. Each point gives you a 5p discount off your next purchase. So, if you have 100 points then you get £5.00 OFF. Points are valid for 12 months.
You can monitor your points total in your account section.
In order to earn loyalty points, customers must create an account. Customers using guest checkout will not be able to accumulate or spend points.
If you have any questions about the scheme or anything else for that matter don't hesitate to get in touch.
Terms & Conditions
- Phillips Global Trading Ltd trading as StockingsDirect.co.uk reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue loyalty points; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel loyalty points, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the StockingsDirect.co.uk loyalty points scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a loyalty points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
- The StockingsDirect.co.uk points are not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose name is linked to the account.
- Your loyalty points can only be used at stockingsdirect.co.uk and are valid for 12 months from the date they were allocated to your account.
- The StockingsDirect.co.uk loyalty points scheme is only for personal and consumer use. StockingsDirect.co.uk points cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- Certain products or customers may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of StockingsDirect.co.uk.
- 1 point will be awarded for every £1 that is spent where 1 point is equal to £0.05p. This can be altered at the discretion of StockingsDirect.co.uk. Points awarded will be calculated on the selling price and rounded down to the nearest pound.
- StockingsDirect.co.uk shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund / credit of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value StockingsDirect.co.uk shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
- Where points are redeemed, further loyalty points will only be awarded on the remaining balance once the redeemed points have been deducted. Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals five pence. StockingsDirect.co.uk reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
- If returning goods where loyalty points were used as part or full payment, points and not cash will be credited back onto the account. Any balance that was paid using credit card will be subject to our standard returns.
- The promoter and operator of the StockingsDirect.co.uk loyalty points scheme is: Phillips Global Trading Ltd
- Any points earned do not have a cash value, they are a mechanism for calculating loyalty based discounts on future purchases only. They do not constitute a form of payment.
- In order to earn loyalty points, customers must create an account. Customers using guest checkout will not be able to accumulate or spend points.