Terms & Conditions
When you purchase from stockingsdirect.co.uk you are contracting with Phillips Global Trading Limited.
When you place an order you agree to receive emails from us that relate directly to your order. These include basket reminder, order confirmation, despatch notification and feedback requests. Marketing email are handled seperately and you have complete control over your choice to receive them in your account section. You are also given the option to opt out at the bottom of every email we send.
All reviews are validated by us to ensure that they use suitable language and are made my genuine customers.
We reserve the right not to publish a review if we feel it is unjustified, irrelevant or if it is promoting another store or brand not associated with Stockings Direct.
Offers and Discounts
All offers and discounts are subject to our standard terms and conditions. Free delivery is subject to minimum order values to UK addresses only. Discounts cannot be applied to orders retrospectively. Any items returned that reduce your order value below any discount threshold will be refunded to take into account the original non discounted purchase price.Payment
Stockings Direct accept Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Delta & PayPal. The full order value will be debited from your card or account when you complete the checkout process.
Please note our company name "PHILLIPS GLOBAL TRADING LTD" will appear on your card statement. This is often shown as "PHILLIPS GLOBAL TR EDMUNDS GB"
Please do not send cheques to us in relation to an order or exchange. Please contact us first for advice.
All orders sent outside the UK will incur charges as detailed below.
NB: Next working day orders placed after 3pm on Thursdays, and therefore despatched on Friday, will probably arrive on Saturday but it is not guaranteed by Royal Mail to arrive until Monday
European countries we deliver to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
Rest of World Delivery*
Worldwide countries we deliver to: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, USA
We regret, countries not listed are not covered by our carrier.
Your order will normally be dispatched within 24 hours except at weekends and on public holidays.
It is the customers responsibility to supply us with the correct delivery address information when they place an order. If orders are despatched to an incorrect address we cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the customer.
Tax & Customs
Cancellation - by us
We reserve the right to decline any order without giving a reason. If this occurs any monies paid will be refunded in full within 7 days.
Product Returns Policy
If a returned item, upon inspection, is deemed to have been worn we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
Posting Your Return
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Phillips Global Trading or any subsidiary of Phillips Global Trading.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Phillips Global Trading reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 72 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Phillips Global Trading reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Phillips Global Trading, Suite 1b, Stonebridge House, Hawkwell, Hockley, SS54JH, UK after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Phillips Global Trading may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Phillips Global Trading.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Phillips Global Trading Lts trading as StockingsDirect, Suite 1b, Stonebridge House, Hawkwell, Hockley, SS54JH, UK.
17. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
18. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. will endeavour to deliver prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. The competition is governed by English law
21. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of our reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the StockingsDirect website (stockingsdirect.co.uk). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Phillips Global Trading Ltd. shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Phillips Global Trading Ltd.
23. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
24. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
26. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.